StreamUnlimited Engineering develops software and electronics for Audio Streaming, and is the leading company in this field. Our solutions are used by Premium Audio Brands, as well as manufacturers of Smart Home products. We also develop Connectivity-solutions for other industries, i.e. medical technology. StreamUnlimited is a main player in the field of Google Cast™, and is the worldwide certification house for Google Cast™.
We are looking for (Senior) Software Developers C/C++ (m/f)
- You develop new Software-Solutions based on our Streaming-Platforms. The scope of work ranges from Internet Services (i.e. Spotify) and Audio Engines (GStreamer) to GUI (QT).
- You create concepts, implement them and validate new functions and features.
- Beside working on customer-projects you are involved in internal research projects
(Multiroom-Systems, IoT, …)
- Technical education on university-level (Informatics, Electronics or similar)
- Distinguished C/C++ Developer and expert for (embedded) Linux
- You are familiar with Network-/Internet-Standards and ARM processors
- Experience with Agile Programming (scrum) is an advantage
What we offer
- Growing company with various career possibilities
- Team-oriented and informal work environment
- Challenging projects
- Collaboration with the world’s leading technology companies (incl. trips to Asia and USA)
- Vienna office is 7 minutes from U6 and 4 minutes from Badner Bahn, sufficient parking lots
- Subsidized cafeteria, flexible working hours
For these positions we offer an annual salary of at least EUR 42.000 (for seniors above EUR 50.000) and performance-related bonus payments.
Are you interested? Please send your application (2 A4 pages are sufficient, incl. photo) to: